Area One for Applying Communication Tips from previous post :
- Learn How to Communicate with Yourself
– Self-talk is KEY.
– A crooked line doesn’t know it’s crooked until it is compared with a straight line
– Think of your mind as a library filled with deposits from your past experiences & what information you’ve allowed in. Your librarian goes to grab info to apply based on what you ask for.
– Replace bad/negative thoughts with good/positive; grab better information to take the place of the former from those with proven results in life. ( “fruit on the tree” )
– It’s often the case that the first piece of information that gets there first will hold the most credibility for someone.
– ‘If that’s all you have, that’s all you know.’
– Affirm the Winner. Don’t confirm the loser in you.
– Your mind is a fertile plot of land; each and every day, negative can and does seep in. Pull your own negative weeds; stop/pattern interrupt & reframe daily!
Area Two for Applying Communication
- How to Communicate to Others
– Listen 1st
– Be QUICK to listen, and SLOW to speak.
– Understand human nature
Area Three for Applying Communication
- How to Communicate about others
– Can be a very powerful or destructive
– Affirm & confirm.
– Edification : Three types – use each/all often
- First/1st person
- Second/2nd person
- Third/3rd person
This 2nd of 2 posts is also based fully on world class information from an audio by hugely successful entrepreneur Dan Hawkins that I’ve listened to several times. Thank you very much to him for sharing his wisdom! And, its my privilege to pay it forward.